Villa Solhaa has been one of our most popular beachfront villas and with recent improvements, it's even better than before!
Villa Solhaa recently added a new oceanfront bedroom on the third floor and is now available as a 5 or 6-bedroom villa. Not sure of your group size? Not a problem! You can book it as a 5 bedroom and add the 6th bedroom if needed. And, if you have an even larger group, you can add Casa Cielo for up to 10 bedrooms!
In addition to the new oceanfront bedroom, the living and dining areas have been expanded and updated (the owner is always making improvements and additions!). Floors throughout the living room, dining room, and kitchen are now luxurious marble
This spacious beachfront villa is designed to maximize the gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea and is a perfect private seaside retreat. This is a very quiet area with world-class snorkeling at your doorstep. The spacious villa is decorated in the traditional Mexican style and the attention to detail, including artwork and fine furnishings, emphasize its comfortable elegance. Enjoy a cool margarita while lounging by the private pool, enjoy dinners or morning coffee on the ocean view patio area.
Villa Solhaa is an island favorite because of its location (just 4.5 miles south of town and next to one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling areas). Outdoor enthusiasts love that the Caleta (marina) is just 5 minutes away because it is SO convenient for boat departures for diving, fishing or snorkeling excursions.
BR #1: 3rd level, king, private bath, ocean view
BR #2: 2nd level, king, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #3: 2nd level, queen, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #4: 2nd level, king, private bath, garden view
BR #5: 1st level, queen, private bath, garden view
BR #6: 1st level, 2 twins, private bath, garden view
Additional bedding: Twin sleep sofa in the master bedroom
YES! We've stayed here!
Guests have been telling us for years how much they enjoy Villa Solhaa and Cielo. So we had to try it for ourselves! Here's what we can tell you from our personal experience:
- Location, location, location! Close enough to town (4.5 miles), but far enough away to feel remote and private.
- We are divers, so we were THRILLED to be 5 minutes from the Caleta where we could hop on a boat and then be minutes from some of Cozumel's best dive sites. That was VERY convenient.
- Snorkeling opportunities. Solhaa and Cielo are very near Chankanaab Park, a national park where visitors pay a sizable entry fee to snorkel. You have access to similar snorkeling right out your back door.
- We loved watching cruise ships silently glide past with their glittering lights against the moonlit sky.
- We were comfy and cozy inside and adored the lush gardens and color of the sea outside.
- Staff at Solhaa and Cielo are conveniently on site but out of sight unless they are doing their daily cleaning and gardening. They are right there if you need them for anything; otherwise, they are discreetly unseen.
- The private chef was a TREAT not to be missed! We opted for an "extended" 4-course menu that featured lobster. It was absolutely delicious! Don't miss out on this dining opportunity.