RR 8310 is a 1 BR in Building #4 of Residencias Reef vacation rental condos. This condo sleeps up to 4 with 1 king and 2 sleeper sofas (one inflatable air mattress also available).
The living room and dining areas share a wonderful view of the beach and sea. In the living room, you will find a satellite television with a DVD player and a CD/stereo system. This unit has a safe for your valuables. Telephone for local calls as well as free calls to the US and Canada is provided. There is also wireless internet, so bring your laptop.
The condo has a couple of comfortable couches and chairs and the entertainment center has a stereo and CD player. Bring your favorite CDs
The Residencias Reef Condominiums (a gated community) are located on San Francisco Beach, the most beautiful beach on Cozumel. Just a 5-minute boat ride to some of the most incredible reefs, it's perfect for divers and beachcombers. There's also pretty good snorkeling just off the beach. The beach stretches on for miles and miles so you can run or jog for as long and as far as you like.
Residencias Reef condos have central air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater pool. The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel.
Based on our personal experience this 1 BR condo is one of the BEST at Residencias Reef. The views are great and the sunsets are spectacular. We found the mattress very comfortable and that is very important to us. We were impressed with all of the thought the owners have put into providing so many extras in this unit. We found more kitchen gadgets, utensils, serving dishes, and spices than we have in our home! The owner even provides extra sarongs for guests to use as beach cover-ups This unit may cost a bit more than some of the other 1 BRs, but it is worth every penny for all of the extra comforts!
BR #1: King bed, private bath.
Additional bedding: Two sleep sofas plus 1 inflatable air mattress.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)