RR 8260 1 BR, sleeps up to 2 with one king bed and is located in Building #4.
The living room and dining room are furnished with tropical wicker/rattan furniture. There is a partial view of the ocean from this unit.
You'll want to spend most of your time on the beach or the patio, but when you enter, there is satellite TV (42" plasma screen!). For your communication needs, there is free wireless high-speed internet (bring your laptop).
The modern kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and mahogany cabinets. It is fully equipped so you can do your own snacks or full meals . . . or let us arrange cook service for you.
Building 4's common-use solarium has 2 huge palapas where you'll find plenty of shade if you've had too much of the tropical sun. The palapa also has a wet bar complete with a refrigerator, sink, and outlets to plug in your blender to whip up some great cocktails. This area is fully lit at night. The solarium also has bathrooms, showers, and a huge sun deck to get that great Mexican tan. The views from this area are stunning . . . you may never want to go back to the "real world."
All the Residencias Reef condos have air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater pool. The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel... That beach stretches on for miles and miles so you can run or jog for as long and as far as you like.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)