Located in the expansive and beachfront Residencias Reef complex, about 15-20 minutes south of downtown Cozumel, unit 8240 is a recently renovated 2nd-floor, 1-bedroom condo.
Inside, you'll find all the amenities you need for either a short or longer-term stay:
• A large master bedroom with a king-size bed & high thread count cotton sheets
• Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and kitchen appliances (coffee pot, microwave, toaster etc.)
• A large safe for passports, money, cameras, laptops
• A full washer and dryer
• Purified water
• A 46” TV in the living room (with Dish cable) and a 32” TV in the bedroom with a DVD player
• A Corda-Roy bean bag that converts into a queen-size bed
And when you're ready to venture outside, you'll find not one but two freshwater pools, where comfortable lounge chairs and cool tropical breezes beckon you to kick back and relax. There's also a jetted tub in the pool, SCUBA and snorkeling gear rinse tanks, and two outdoor showers at your disposal. It's all surrounded by a vibrant landscape of lush green lawns and tropical foliage.
Beyond the main pool is the wide, sandy beach, where you'll find more loungers and thatched-grass umbrellas that provide lots of protection in the event you need a break from the sunny Cozumel skies.
When you're ready for a change of pace, head to downtown Cozumel, a 15-minute drive away. The waterfront is alive with activity in the shops, restaurants and bars that line the main street facing the water. You can shop, dine, drink, and people-watch to your heart's content there's no shortage of action on the promenade.
You can also catch the ferry to Playa del Carmen, a 40-minute ride to the mainland and more shops, restaurants, bars, and beaches.