Residencias Reef 8210, located in the gated community of Residencias Reef, offers a secluded and chill Cozumel vacation experience. The condo, located on the 2nd floor of Building 4, which faces the main pool and beach/ocean, features a spacious, open-concept common area that combines the kitchen, dining room, and living room into one space.
The living room has a flat-screen TV and a Murphy bed for extra sleeping space. The adjoining kitchen is equally well-equipped with all the small and large appliances you need to whip up an elaborate meal.
The master bedroom unit has a king-sized bed and a modern ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
Outside, the well-maintained property includes manicured gardens, two freshwater (heated) pools, an outdoor jacuzzi, scuba and snorkeling gear rinse tanks, outdoor showers, and access to San Francisco beach. Unique to Building 4, guests also have access to the rooftop observation deck, a great place to view the stunning Cozumel sunsets.
Downtown Cozumel, a 15-minute drive away, offers shopping, sightseeing, and a vibrant oceanfront promenade.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)