Experience a relaxing getaway in Residencias Reef 8140, a sunset-facing unit in the gated Residencias Reef complex, located about 20 minutes south of town.
Inside, the open-concept great room combines living, dining, and cooking areas and is framed by a big coral-reef mural. Smart TVs and high-speed Wi-Fi are available throughout, along with mini-split air-conditioning units.
The kitchen features granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. Dine inside or on the private patio, which also has a roller sunscreen for privacy and shade.
Unique amenities include two bicycles and a tandem kayak, available upon request for all guests.
The bedroom has a king-size bed, another TV, and a corner desk in the event you need to catch up on work. The adjoining bathroom has a double-sink vanity and is accessible from the bedroom or hallway, with a washer and dryer nearby.
The beach and two freshwater pools are steps away, with lounge chairs, palapas, a jetted jacuzzi, dive gear rinse tanks, and outdoor showers. In addition, Building 4 has a rooftop observation terrace with panoramic ocean and beach views.
Downtown Cozumel is a 15-minute drive away, offering shopping, dining, and nightlife. Take the ferry to Playa del Carmen for more attractions and access to cenotes and Mayan ruins in Tulum and beyond.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)