Residencias Reef 8120 is a spacious ground-floor unit located in Building 4, which is itself just 100 yards from the end of the sand of San Francisco beach. Recently renovated under new ownership, the unit is tastefully decorated, showcasing a floor to ceiling jungle-themed mural by a renowned local artist. The rooms are painted in warm colors, evoking a Mexican ambiance, with stone tile accents in the open-concept living area that complement the Caribbean Sea view. The open floor plan of the kitchen and living space includes wildlife-themed metal artwork, sand-colored floor tiles, and stainless steel appliances.
More specifically, the unit features a comfortable l-shaped couch in the living room, a hidden Murphy bed behind the TV, a corner desk in the bedroom, and a well-equipped kitchen with a glass-top induction range. The patio opens to a landscaped garden area, beyond which is one of the two pools and the trail to the beach and ocean.
Additional amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, an LG UHD smart television, a safe, and a washer and dryer.
The unit can accommodate up to four guests. The bedrom has a king-size bed and the queen-sized Murphy bed in the living room sleeps an additional two guests.
The bathroom also has modern elements, intricate tile work in the glass-enclosed walk-in shower, a double-sink granite vanity, and large mirrors for an indulgent feel.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)