RR #7360 5-bedroom condo is on the third floor of Building #3 where you'll have super views and a gentle breeze. Unit 7360 overlooks one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
All the Residencias Reef condos have central air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater infinity edge pool, plus a second swimming pool directly in front of building three.
The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel. This unit has a private patio. Easy access to the beach and either of the 2 swimming pools.
No deadline pressures here in this beautiful Residencias Reef condo. No long-distance phone service, but there is high-speed Internet service, so if you are traveling with a laptop you can stay in touch with family or business by email or Skype if you have that installed on your computer.
Note: This is a no-smoking unit; smoking on terraces only.
BR #1: 1 King, private bath
BR #2: 1 King, private bath
BR #3: 1 Queen, private bath
BR #4: 2 Twins, private bath
BR #5: 2 Twins, private bath
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)