This condo is on the third floor of Building #3 where you'll have super views and a gentle breeze. Unit 7330 overlooks one of Cozumel's finest beaches. This unit has a solarium on the second level with ocean views.
All the Residencias Reef condos have central air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater infinity edge pool, plus a second swimming pool directly in front of building three.
The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel. This unit has a private patio. Easy access to the beach and either of the 2 swimming pools.
Lots of creature comforts here with high-speed internet service, so if you are traveling with a laptop you can stay in touch with family or business by email. Vonage phone is also provided with free calls to the US and Canada. In addition, there is satellite TV with US programming, a washer and dryer, beach towels, a safe, and even a welcome basket upon arrival.
BR #1: 1 King, private bath, patio
BR #2: 2 Queens, private bath, patio
Additional bedding: Air mattresses upon request
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)