Full of features and chock-full of extras. Owners use this condo for themselves so you'll enjoy the amenities and conveniences that meet their high standards.
Inside and out, you'll discover details that maximize the views and comforts to please even the most discriminating guests. From the infusion of quality furnishings, tasteful decor, and ample amenities to extras like a treadmill for fitness buffs.
Your 300 sq. ft. seaside terrace features views of the palm-fringed beach, lush tropical gardens of Residencias Reef as well as the two large swimming pools (heated in the winter!).
You'll spend many hours on your private terrace where you can dine on the rustic-style table that seats 6. What a great setting for morning breakfast or a candlelight dinner! If you really want to be pampered, ask about the COOK SERVICE and we'll serve you delicious breakfast and dinner on your seaside terrace.
Your outside living area features a cushioned rattan sofa, two chairs, an ottoman, and a coffee table. Share stories of your adventures on the island as you sip an icy cold margarita. There's also a small table for two that's perfect for a hot cup of coffee in the morning. Just outside BR #2 on the patio is a hanging rattan chair.
Inside, RR 7240, you'll feel right at home as you relax in the living area on the plush, comfortable L-shaped sofa while watching the wide-screen cable TV. The living area also has two matching side chairs that coordinate with the rich cream-colored sofa.
RR 7240 features an open floor plan, so the living area is open to the dining area and kitchen and all rooms have a view! The rich wood finish dining table seats 6 with padded chairs. There is additional seating at the lunch counter with 3 bar stools.
The kitchen is a dream with granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner electric stove, full-size oven, and microwave. There is also a dishwasher. Of course, you'll find an abundance of dishes, pots, and pans plus a coffeemaker, blender, and all that you need to prepare a meal (but, really, why not have your own COOK!).
RR 7240 has two large bedrooms, each of which faces the ocean and poolside with sliding glass doors onto the seaside terrace. The first bedroom has a king bed and private bath with double vanity and shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and private bath with a shower and tub.
There are lots of other creature comforts in RR 7240 as well, including free WiFi, washer and dryer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, etc.
And . . . that incredible beach is just a short stroll away and some of the world's best dive sites are at your doorstep!
BR #1: 1 King (with memory foam toppers), private bath shower, ocean views, patio
BR #2: 1 Queen (with memory foam toppers) plus queen sleeper sofa, private bath (shower, tub) ocean views, patio
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)