Residencias Reef 7170, located in Building 3 within Residencias Reef, is a nicely decorate and appointed unit, perfect for a couple either travelling alone or with one or two kids in tow.
The condo has a sleek and modern design, with dark wood and calming colors. An open plan design brings the kitchen, dining area, and living room areas together. The kitchen has everything you need to cook with fresh, local ingredients, and purified drinking water is always available.
The dining area can seat up to five people, in the event you're entertaining a guest, and there's additional seating at the breakfast bar. The living room has a comfortable fold-out sofa, satellite TV, and comfortable chairs.
The terrace offers wonderful views of one of the freshwater pools, which has lounge chairs and a table for outdoor dining. The other, infinity pool is located near the beach.
Back inside, the unit's master bedroom has a king-size bed, a sitting area with a comfortable sofa, a flat-screen TV with English-language channels, and small desk in the event you need to catch up on some work. The ensuite bathroom has a walk-in shower, plenty of counter space, and modern fixtures.
San Francisco beach is just steps away, where you can snorkel or catch a dive boat at the nearby dock. There are also a few beach clubs a short walk down the beach that are open until about 5 pm.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)