7160 1 BR unit is located in Building #3 at Residencias Reef Condos on San Francisco Beach, the most beautiful beach on Cozumel. Just a 5-minute boat ride to some of the greatest reefs makes this an ideal location for divers and beachcombers. There's also good snorkeling just off the beach that stretches on for miles and miles; you can run or jog for as long and as far as you like.
This unit is right on the ground level; no stairs! Once inside you are located directly on the BEACH level. This unit has a private patio and easy access to the beach and two large heated swimming pools.
All the Residencias Reef condos have air conditioning, maid service, and purified bottled water. The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel.
RR 7160 was recently renovated so everything is fresh and new. New patio furniture was added, including two reclining lounge chairs!
This is one of the best values on the island, so book early!
One king bed plus two double-sleep sofas.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)