This exclusive unit at Residencias Reef features 4 bedrooms and a spectacular rooftop swimming pool and patio area. This stunning unit offers over 4000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor living spaces where you can lounge, dine, swim laps, or slip into a hammock.
And RR 6330 is just minutes from the sandy shores of the Caribbean where you can soak up the sun, don your mask, fins and snorkel and explore the colorful reef or take a stroll along the seas. Sunsets are incredible at Residencias Reef, but even BETTER from your rooftop swimming pool! And, for avid divers and fishermen, there is a pier for boat pick-up adjacent to Residencias Reef. For more watersports, you can take a brief walk along the sandy shore to area beach clubs offering stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and other assorted water toys.
Unit 6330 is in Building #2 (just 50 yards from Bldg. #1) and overlooks one of Cozumel's finest beaches. The beach is an easy 3-minute walk. Please keep in mind that RR 6330 is on the third floor and there is no elevator so you must be fit enough to manage the stairs.
Inside RR 6330 are 4 bedrooms and 5 baths. All of the bedrooms have private baths and 3 of the 4 have ocean views and patios. There is enough bedding to sleep 8 adults and 4 children, so bring the family.
The kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare full meals. Or, better yet, have the maid cook a few evening meals. And, you have the option to schedule full meal service and be pampered with two meals per day throughout your stay. The dining area can seat 8 and there is additional seating for 4 at the kitchen lunch counter. Or dine on the wrap-around patio area.
Choose this one-of-a-kind luxury condo for your perfect tropical island vacation. RR 6330 is perfect for up to 4 couples, or a family of up to 11 (8 adults, 4 children).
Enjoy a perfect stay at RR 6330 and you'll have memories to treasure for a lifetime!
BR #1: Master bedroom suite with king bed and one futon suitable for a child. This bedroom has ocean views, a patio, a private bath, and a small kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator.
BR #2: Master bedroom suite with one king bed and a chaise lounge suitable for a small child. This bedroom has a patio, private bath, and ocean views.
BR #3: Queen bed plus futon suitable for a child, ocean views, patio, private bath
BR #4: Queen bed plus futon suitable for a child, patio, private bath
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)