RR #6320 3-bedroom penthouse condo is on the third floor of Building #2 which means you'll have lofty views plus a gentle breeze. PLUS this unit has a rooftop solarium so you have a bird's eye view of Cozumel's stunning coastline. This is one of the most exclusive units at Residencias Reef with the finest of everything, from top to bottom.
Unit 6320 is in Building #2 (just 50 yards from Bldg. #1) and overlooks one of Cozumel's finest beaches; it is an easy 3-minute walk to the beach. Keep in mind that RR 6320 is on the third floor and there is no elevator so you must be fit enough to manage the stairs.
What makes this unit special, is the 2500 sq. ft. rooftop terrace that features plenty of outdoor living space! There's an outdoor kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, wine cooler, top-of-the-line BBQ grill with griddle, plus a dining table with seating for 10. There's also a private rooftop hot tub; a great spot to watch the sunset and soak after a hard day of island fun.
There is also a large patio area on the main level with access from the living room and two bedrooms.
The owner has imported luxurious furnishings from the US so you will enjoy the upscale comforts of this one-of-a-kind vacation rental at Residencias Reef.
Sliding glass doors in the living area open onto the oceanfront patio area that has a table that seats 6 plus chairs and amazing views.
The dining room has seating for 6; additional seating for 6 is available on the patio and seating for 4 at a table in the breakfast nook off the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with all that you need to prepare a snack or a full meal.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean views, a private bath, and sliding glass doors to the balcony.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, private bath, ocean views, and sliding glass doors to the huge balcony.
The third bedroom has a queen, private bath, and jungle views.
BR #1: One king, double sleep sofa, ocean view, patio, private bath
BR #2: King bed, ocean views, patio, private bath
BR #3: Queen bed, jungle views, private bath
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)