If you're seeking a relaxing vacation in Cozumel vacation, consider staying in the Residencias Reef complex and, in particular, Residencias Reef 6300. This three-bedroom, two-level, three-bath penthouse is perfect for a family trip, or one with a group of friends.
Two of the three bedrooms have king-sized beds, balcony access, and TVs. The third bedroom has two queen-sized beds. All bathrooms are modern, with a combination of walk-in showers and one tub.
The unit also features free Wi-Fi, complimentary calls to the US and Canada, satellite TV, a sound system with an iPod/iPhone docking station, and a DVD player.
The well-equipped kitchen has granite countertops and all major and small appliances, making it easy to cook your own meals. Dine at the elegant dining table, on the expansive wrap-around deck, or enjoy a rooftop barbecue while watching Cozumel's spectacular sunsets and feeling the cool breeze coming off of the Caribbean.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)