Unit 6240 is located on the 2nd floor of Building #2. Because this is a CORNER UNIT. the living room, and the dining room open to a large WRAP AROUND BALCONY.
Located on the 2nd floor, there are views toward the ocean, beach, and pool area.
The living room/dining room share a wonderful view of the beach and sea. In the living room, you will find a Satellite TV with a DVD player. There is also a CD/stereo system. There is also a double-sized sofa bed here. This unit comes equipped with a washer/dryer. It also has a safe for your valuables plus free high-speed internet access (bring your laptop).
In the dining area is a table large enough to accommodate 6 guests. If you choose the cook service you will enjoy memorable meals of Yucatecan cuisine prepared by one of our chefs. Your kitchen is fully furnished, with an electric oven and range, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, and all the kitchen utensils you need to create anything from a simple meal to a gourmet feast. The breakfast bar seats 3.
Step out to the 55-foot-long wrap-around balcony with views of the gorgeous Caribbean sea. The balcony is furnished with contemporary lounge chairs and outside dining furniture.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and its own private bathroom. It offers a full sea view.
The second bedroom holds a queen-sized bed and a view of the grounds. It also has its own private bath and terrace. Each room has individually controlled air conditioning.
The Residencias Reef Condominiums (a gated community) are located on San Francisco Beach, the most beautiful beach on Cozumel. Just a 5-minute boat ride to some of the greatest reefs, it's perfect for divers and beachcombers. There's also pretty good snorkeling just off the beach. The beach stretches on for miles and miles so you can run or jog for as long and as far as you like.
Residencias Reef condos have air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater pool. The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel.
BR #1: King bed, ocean view, private bath, balcony.
BR #2: King bed, garden view, private bath. balcony.
Additional bedding: Sleep sofa in the living area
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)