Discover Residencias Reef 6130, a lovely one-bedroom condo in one of Cozumel's only condo beachfront communities. Boasting a unique modern design, this first-floor gem offers jaw-dropping views of lush grounds and palm-fringed San Francisco beach from its spacious patio, complete with a built-in bench, a sunken soaking tub, and plenty of shade.
Sleeping four, the master suite features a king bed and tasteful décor, while a queen sleeper sofa in the living room accommodates two more. The bathroom has a double-sink vanity and vibrant tiles.
Whip up a feast in the fully-equipped kitchen and service it in the open-concept living and dining spaces, adorned with dark wooden furniture, sand-colored tiles, and colorful artwork. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, free calls to the US and Canada, satellite TV, plenty of parking, and in-room safe for storage of passports and any valuables.
Just a hundred yards away is San Francisco beach, a beach you can walk on for miles, especially to the south. On the way, you'll encounter several beach clubs where you can rent all sorts of water toys or have lunch or an early dinner (the beach clubs close around 5 pm).
A short walk down the beach, at the hotel next door, is a dock where you can get picked up by dive boats.
If you're tired of the pool and beach, a quick 15-minute drive takes you to downtown Cozumel, where you'll find shopping, dining, and sightseeing along the oceanfront street "Melgar."
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)