RR 5130 is a 1 BR, 1 Bath Condo in Building #1. This condo sleeps 4 with one king and one sleep sofa.
The living room and kitchen share a wonderful view of the beach and sea. In the living room, you will find a satellite television with a DVD player and a CD/stereo system. This unit has a safe for your valuables, FREE calls to the US and Canada plus WiFi.
The condo has a couple of comfortable couches and chairs and the entertainment center has a stereo.
The bedroom holds a king-sized bed and a view of the grounds. Each room has individually controlled air conditioning units.
The Residencias Reef Condominiums (a gated community) are located on San Francisco Beach, the most beautiful beach on Cozumel. Just a 5-minute boat ride to some of the greatest reefs, it's perfect for divers and beachcombers. There's also pretty good snorkeling just off the beach. The beach stretches on for miles and miles so you can run or jog for as long and as far as you like.
Residencias Reef condos have central air conditioning, maid service, and access to a large freshwater pool. The condos are located about 9 miles south of Cozumel's only town, San Miguel.
BR #1: King bed with comfy memory foam mattress
Sleep sofa in the living area.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)