Walk out to the fantastic beach from this great Cozumel vacation rental condo on San Francisco. Steps from Residencias Reef 5110 lead directly onto the white sandy beach. This patio is furnished with a table and chairs so you can enjoy coffee or cocktails along the ocean.
Inside RR #5110 is a king bed (airbed available for one extra guest), table and chairs, kitchenette, and private bath. There is also satellite TV and high-speed internet. The kitchenette has a 2-burner hot plate, microwave, apartment-size refrigerator, coffeemaker, dishes, silver, and a small grill.
Personal notes from our perspective (we see all the properties we advertise and we take the photos). Here are notes from our last visit to this property:
This studio unit stands out from all of the other studios at Residencias Reef. This is such a pleasant unit with SO many extra touches. Don't have a beach cover-up? No problem, the owner has provided extra sarongs for guests to use during their stay. Plus shampoo, hair dryer, and makeup mirror! The kitchenette is stocked with some basics. Comfy sofa with big screen TV with US channels. Great ocean views and right on the beach! Step off the patio and sink your toes in the soft sand! No wonder everyone wants this unit and it books so far in advance!
Notes on Residencias Reef:
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)