This is one of the finest condos we have anywhere for several reasons:
- Super beach
- Great furnishings, inside and out
- Incredible views
- Corner units mean more privacy
- Comfort and well-furnished outdoor living areas
- Affordable rates
RR #5100 is the most deluxe three-bedroom property at Residencias Reef. This unit is a corner unit on the ground floor which means more privacy, and the best views and you can step off your patio onto the gorgeous sandy, palm-fringed beach. Plus, if you have a larger group, you can add the adjacent 5110 Studio for a 4th bedroom!
The wrap-around patio of RR 5100 is 55' long on the south side and 28 feet long on the west side. Why be inside when you have a comfy living room and dining room outside?
Of course, if you want to be inside, you'll find RR 5100 as incredible on the inside as it is on the outside. The living room, dining room and kitchen face the ocean with sliding glass doors onto both sides of the wrap-around patio area. Each of the 3 bedrooms has a private bath and two of the three bedrooms also have ocean views with sliding glass doors to patio areas.
The dining room has seating for six and there's an outdoor dining area as well with seating for 6. The kitchen is fully equipped with all that you need to prepare a snack or a full meal. The kitchen is even stocked with basics such as salt and pepper, spices, and cooking oils.
Creature comforts offered include satellite TV in the living area and two bedrooms, a CD, DVD player, washer/dryer, and a safe for your valuables.
BR #1: King bed, private bath, ocean view, patio
BR #2: King bed, private bath, ocean view, patio
BR #3: Queen, private bath, garden view
Additional bedding: 1 Single Aero-bed air mattress1 Queen Aero-bed air mattress, crib with sheets Max.
Notes on Residencias Reef:
CLICK THIS LINK FOR A LIVE CAM OF THE BEACH AT RESIDENCIAS REEF (the view is from unit 5140 in Building 1)
- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best-known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Early check-in or late flight? Use the free baggage check area at the security station and use the pool or beach while you wait!
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; a fee of $4.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip); vouchers can be purchased at RR front security gate; 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will pick you up.
- Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
- Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
- Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
- Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
- Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)