Easy access into the pool via the wide stairs at Solhaa
Here's a view of the Sol Haa pool looking toward the sea
Hammocks under the coconut palms overlook the Caribbean sea. Ahhh . . .
Here's the beach area directly in front of Villa Solhaa-Cielo!
View from the beach looking back at Villa Solhaa-Cielo
A bird's eye view of the pool and beach from the upper level of Villa Solhaa
Solhaa has a beautiful palapa roof to provide shady comfort on the patio
There are a couple of tables under the seaside Solhaa palapa patio
HOME > Villa & Condo Listings > Villa SolHaa-Cielo
Share this page:
9-10 Bedrooms, Beachfront. Max. 23 guests.
SERVICES and GENERAL AMENITIES
5 or 6 BRs
5.5 to 6.5 baths (Solhaa), 4.5 baths (Cielo)
Maid service is 6 days per week; guests are responsible for doing dishes
Beach towels (1 per guest) are provided but not laundered; guests need to hang them to dry
Other towels are provided and will be changed once per week
- Fully air-conditioned with individual units and controls in each room
Ceiling fans throughout
- Crib, highchair, playpen, toys, books for young children
- Iron and ironing board
Safe for valuables
Ceiling fans throughout
- Onsite staff
- Cook service (see menu at bottom of this page)
ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATION
- Phone for local calls is a cell phone using a phone card; if the card expires, notify the caretaker or manager. You cannot use this phone for long distance calls however you can receive calls from the US or Canada
- Satellite TVs (2 in each villa)
- Internet connection (bring your laptop)
- Library of videos and book
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY
- Fully equipped kitchen each villa
- Kitchen taps have a reverse osmosis filter for drinking water; do not drink out of other taps
- Barbecue grill
- Oceanfront and ocean view
- Sandy beach
- Great snorkeling
- Onsite parking
- First and second level balcony/patio
- Snorkel/dive off the sandy beach in front of the villa; near dive pier pickup
- Fresh water swimming pool with wading area for children
- Outdoor shower
- Hose and wash tub by outdoor shower for rinsing dive gear
- Large terraces overlooking the pool/ocean
- Ourdoor dining on poolside patio
- Oceanfront restaurant adjacent to Villa Solhaa; open for lunch
- Snorkel equipment available for rent at nearby beach clubs
VILLA SOL HAA
BR #1: 3rd level, king, private bath, ocean view
BR #2: 2nd level, king, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #3: 2nd level, queen, private bath, ocean view, balcony
BR #4: 2nd level, king, private bath, garden view
BR #5: 1st level, queen, private bath, garden view
BR #6: 1st level, 2 twins, private bath, garden view
Additional bedding: Twin sleep sofa in master bedroom
Max. 12 Adults, 1 child
BR #1: First level, 1 queen, private bath, garden view
BR #2: Second level, 2 Twins, private bath, garden view
BR #3: Second level, 1 king, private bath, oceanview, balcony
BR #4: Second level, 1 king, private bath, oceanview, balcony
Additional Bedding: Double sleep sofa
Max. Occupancy: 8 Adults, 2 children.
TOTAL Occupancy: 20 Adults, 3 children
|May 1-Dec. 22
Minimum of 5 nights
|New Year's Week
|Jan. 6-April 28, 2018
|April 29-Dec. 22, 2-18
NOTES: Rates do not include 19% local fees or $600 refundable security deposit. Minimum stay may be required Sat. to Sat. dates unless other dates are approved.
More about Villa Solhaa-Cielo . . .
Total of 10 Bedrooms! Villa Solhaa, 5 to 6 BR, and Casa Cielo, 4 BR, are two of our most popular beach front villas. Combine them for up to 10 bedrooms for a large group.
Villa Solhaa-Cielo is an island favorite because of it's location (just 4.5 miles south of town and next to one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling areas). Outdoor enthusiasts love that the caleta (marina) is just 5 minutes away because it is SO convenient for boat departures for diving, fishing or snorkeling excursions.
**** YES! We've stayed here! ***
Guests have been telling us for years how much they enjoy Villa Solhaa and Cielo. So we had to try it for ourselves! Here's what we can tell you from our personal experience:
- Location, location, location! Close enough to town (4.5 miles), but far enough away to feel remote and private.
- We are divers, so we were THRILLED to be 5 minutes from the caleta where we could hop on a boat and then be minutes from some of Cozumel's best dive sites. That was VERY convenient.
- Snorkeling opportunities. Solhaa and Cielo are very near Chankanaab Park, a national park where visitors pay a sizable entry fee to snorkel. You have access to similar snorkeling right out your back door!
- So peaceful and quiet; never any crowds.We loved watching cruise ships silently glide past with their glittering lights against the moonlit sky.
- We were comfy and cozy inside and adored the lush gardens and color of the sea outside.
- Staff at Solhaa and Cielo are conveniently onsite but out of sight unless they are doing their daily cleaning and gardening. They are right there if you need them for anything; otherwise, they are discreetly unseen.
- The private chef was a TREAT not to be missed! We opted for an "extended" 4-course menu that featured lobster. It was absolutely delicious! Don't miss out on this dining opportunity. See sample menu at the bottom of this page
See MORE PHOTOS of Villa Solhaa and Casa Cielo:
CLICK HERE for more photos!!!
Plenty of lounge chairs are provided . . . plus beach towels at Casa Cielo
Ocean views from the rooftop patio area at Casa Cielo
Near Villa Solhaa and Casa Cielo is this beach club
Also available near the beach club: snorkel gear and massage
Casa Cielo is a heavenly villa for a tropical island vacation
A lush garden surrounds the Casa Cielo swimming pool and patio area
Stroll to the beach club for a cold drink, delicious burgers or fish tacos
Beach club usually closes about 4 or 5