- Residencias Reef Condos are located approximately 11 miles south of town on San Francisco Beach, one of Cozumel's finest beaches.
- There are several beach restaurants within walking distance that are open during the day (10-5).
- Residencias Reef is is located just minutes from some of Cozumel's best known dive sites.
- You can walk for miles along this stretch of sandy beach.
- Dive boat pickup. There are 4 convenient locations for dive boat pickup near Residencias Reef: 1) Pier in front of Bldg. #5; there is a fee of $2.00 US per person per day for pick-up/drop-off (roundtrip) 2) 300 yds. south at San Francisco Beach club (no pier); 3) Pier at Paradise Beach (just south of San Francisco Beach); 4) 300 yards north at the adjacent resort (San Clemente pier). Before you book your dives, check with your dive operator to see which site they will use.
Here's a layout of the buildings:
Building #1: Units begin with the number 5 (5100, 5120, 5200, etc.). Located on the south side of the pools.
Building #2: Units begin with the number 6 (6100, 6130, 6200, etc.). Located approximately 50 yards behind Building #1.
Building #3: Units begin with the number 7 (7130, etc.). This building has an elevator.
Building #4: Units begin with the number 8 (8100, 8140, 8200, etc.). Located approximately 150 yards from Building #1.
Building #5: Aura, a small boutique hotel (no rental condos)