A lush garden surrounds the swimming pool and patio area
Plenty of lounge chairs are provided . . . plus beach towels!
The beach at Casa Cielo and Villa Solhaa. Snorkeling is superb here!
Ocean views from the rooftop patio area
E-mail to reserve Casa Cielo
or call us 7 days a week: 866-564-4427
We strongly recommend that you consider travel insurance which may cover trip cancelation costs, medical, emergency evacuation, personal belongings, emergency assistance, and travel delays. This insurance, available at a nominal fee, can also cover many other conditions such as airline accidents, lost baggage, late flights, inclement weather, "Acts of God," etc.
Click here for more information.
HOME > Villa & Condo Listings > Casa Cielo
Share this page:
4 Bedrooms, Beachfront with Pool. Max. 10 guests
Add Villa Sol Haa for 10 BRS, Max. 23 guests.
This Property Offers:
SERVICES and GENERAL AMENITIES
- 4 BR, 4.5 baths
- Oceanfront and ocean view
- Maid service
- Fully air-conditioned with individual units and controls in each room.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Beach towels (1 per guest) are provided but not laundered; guests need to hang them to dry
- Other towels are provided and will be changed once per week
- Hair dryers
- Purified bottled water
- Central Air
- Safe for valuables
- Crib, highchair, playpen, toys, books for young children
- NON-SMOKING UNIT; smoking on terrace only
- Add COOK SERVICE and enjoy delicious homemade meals in the comfort of your vacation home. Start the day with a piping hot breakfast. For lunch or dinner, savor the flavors of authentic Mexican, Mayan and Yucatecan dishes.
ENTERTAINMENT and COMMUNICATION
- Satellite TVs (2)
- Internet connection (bring your laptop)
- DVD player
- Phone for local calls is a cell phone using a phone card; if the card expires, notify the caretaker or manager. You cannot use this phone for long distance calls however you can receive calls from the US or Canada
- Free internet access (bring your own laptop)
- Library of videos and books
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size oven
- Kitchen tap has a reverse osmosis filter for drinking water; do not drink out of other taps
- Coffeemaker, blender
- All dishes, pots and pans, utensils, etc.
- Inside dining area
- Plus dining on the poolside patio
- Iron and ironing board
- Sandy beach
- Private swimming pool
- Snorkel/dive off the sandy beach in front of the villa
- Dive pier near
- Large terraces overlooking the pool/ocean
- First and second level balcony/patio
- Poolside furniture
- Barbecue grill
- Onsite parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Oceanfront restaurant adjacent to Villa Solhaa; open for lunch
- Snorkel equipment available for rent at nearby beach clubs
BR #1: First level, 1 queen, private bath, garden view
BR #2: Second level, 2 Twins, private bath, garden view
BR #3: Second level, 1 king, private bath, oceanview, balcony
BR #4: Second level, 1 king, private bath, oceanview, balcony
Additional Bedding: Double sleep sofa
Max. Occupancy: 8 Adults, 2 children.
Add Villa Sol Haa for 10 BRs, max. 23 ---
|Jan. 6-April 27
Minimum of 7 nights
|April 28 to Dec. 20
Minimum of 4 nights
Minimum of 7 nights
|New Year's Week
Minimum of 7 nights
NOTES: Max. 8 adults, 2 children. guests. Rates do not include 19% local fees or $300 security deposit
*Sat. to Sat. preferred; other dates on approval
More about Casa Cielo . . .
This gracious beachfront villa welcomes you with a two story entranceway into a Spanish style casa. All fixtures and furniture have been specifically chosen for comfort, elegance and Spanish/Mexican style so you may truly enjoy the artistic craftsmanship available in Mexico. Windows and terraces allow ample opportunities to savor views of the crystal blue ocean, and tropical flora of the manicured gardens. A large rooftop terrace provides a perfect location to sip a glass of wine while watching the sunset over Chankanaab reef.
Casa Cielo is a heavenly villa for a tropical island vacation
Living area has comfortable seating, TV in the console and library of movies
Dining area seats 8 with additional seating on the poolside patio or kitchen counter
Casa Cielo kitchen is fully equipped and has seating for 4 at the counter
BR #1, second level has king bed, ocean views, private bath and balcony
BR #3, second level has two twins, garden views and private bath
Near Villa Solhaa and Casa Cielo is this beach club
Also available near the beach club: snorkel gear and massage
Picture yourself here enjoying a cold Dos Equis or icy cold margarita!
Sliding glass doors open to pool and patio area
Casa Cielo dining area with kitchen in the background
Casa Cielo entry is open to the second level with elegant curved stairway
BR #2, second level has king bed, ocean views, private bath and balcony
BR #4, first level has queen bed, garden views and private bath
Stroll to the beach club for a cold drink, delicious burgers or fish tacos
Beach club usually closes about 4 or 5